TEX HS. CODE ANN. § 61.007 : Texas Statutes - Section 61.007: INFORMATION PROVIDED BY APPLICANT
Search TEX HS. CODE ANN. § 61.007 : Texas Statutes - Section 61.007: INFORMATION PROVIDED BY APPLICANT
The department by rule shall require each applicant to provide at least the following information:
(1) the applicant's full name and address;
(2) the applicant's social security number, if available;
(3) the number of persons in the applicant's household, excluding persons receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Supplemental Security Income, or Medicaid benefits;
(4) the applicant's county of residence;
(5) the existence of insurance coverage or other hospital or health care benefits for which the applicant is eligible;
(6) any transfer of title to real property that the applicant has made in the preceding 24 months;
(7) the applicant's annual household income, excluding the income of any household member receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Supplemental Security Income, or Medicaid benefits; and
(8) the amount of the applicant's liquid assets and the equity value of the applicant's car and real property.
Acts 1989, 71st Leg., ch. 678, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1989. Amended by Acts 1999, 76th Leg., ch. 1377, Sec. 1.04, eff. Sept. 1, 1999.