SUBCHAPTER I - DECLARATION OF CONDITIONS AND POLICY
601. Declaration of conditions.
602. Declaration of policy; establishment of price basing
period; marketing standards; orderly supply flow;
circumstances for continued regulation.
SUBCHAPTER II - COTTON OPTION CONTRACTS
603. Government owned cotton; transfer to Secretary of
Agriculture; powers of Secretary.
604. Borrowing money; expenditures; authority of Secretary.
605, 606. Repealed.
607. Sale by Secretary; additional options; validation of
assignments; publication of information.
SUBCHAPTER III - COMMODITY BENEFITS
608. Powers of Secretary.
608a. Enforcement of chapter.
608b. Marketing agreements; exemption from antitrust laws;
inspection requirements for handlers not subject to
608d. Books and records.
608e-1. Import prohibitions on specified foreign produce.
609. Processing tax; methods of computation; rate; what
constitutes processing; publicity as to tax to avoid
611. "Basic agricultural commodity" defined; exclusion of
612. Appropriation; use of revenues; administrative
612a, 612b. Omitted.
612c. Appropriation to encourage exportation and domestic
consumption of agricultural products.
612c-1. Authorization for appropriations to increase domestic
consumption of surplus farm commodities.
612c-2. Technical support to exporters and importers of United
States agricultural products; scope of support
provided by Department of Agriculture.
612c-4. Purchase of specialty crops.
612c-5. Section 612c funds for purchase of fruits, vegetables,
and nuts to support domestic nutrition assistance
612c-6. Domestic food assistance programs.
613. Termination date; investigations and reports.
615. Refunds of tax; exemptions from tax; compensating tax;
compensating tax on foreign goods; covering into
616. Stock on hand when tax takes effect or terminates.
617. Refund on goods exported; bond to suspend tax on
commodity intended for export.
618. Existing contracts; imposition of tax on vendee;
619. Collection of tax; provisions of internal revenue laws
619a. Cotton tax, time for payment.
620. Falsely ascribing deductions or charges to taxes;
621. Machinery belting processed from cotton; exemption
623. Actions relating to tax; legalization of prior taxes.
624. Limitation on imports; authority of President.
626. Import inventory.
627. Dairy forward pricing pilot program.
SUBCHAPTER IV - REFUNDS
641 to 659. Omitted.